Senior Advisor to the President Ivanka Trump, alongside husband Jared Kushner attended the state dinner held at Rashtrapati Bhavan, the final event of the two-day state trip in India.
Choosing a traditional Indian fashion ensemble, Ivanka wore a custom set floor-length ivory white silk gown that was teamed with a floor-length white embroidery dress-like jacket from Indian designer Rohit Bal. The long-sleeved jacket featured intricate red floral embroidery across the ensemble with a gold embroidery on both sleeves. It is unknown the price of the Ivanka two piece ensemble since it was custom made.
To complete the look, Ivanka wore a scrappy metallic heel.
Since Ivanka dress is custom made, there are plenty of similar Indian design styles available below if one wants to emulate Ivanka evening style.
Both Ivanka and Jared arrived at the state banquet after the President Trump and First Lady Melania were welcomed into the palace with It is unknown the price of the jumpsuit since it was custom made.
After the dinner, the first family were seen leaving the Palace and heading to Palam Airport as they were seen boarding Air Force One. Both Melania and Ivanka were pictured boarding the presidential plane still wearing their state dinner dresses.
- Melania Trump Launches New NFT Venture
- Melania Trump Makes Thanksgiving Outing to ‘Wonderful’ Foster Care Group In Palm Beach
- Boebert Trolls Democrats With ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Dress After Red Wave Election
- AOC Attends Elite Met Gala Donning ‘Tax The Rich’ Dress
- Ivanka Trump Helps With Rescue Efforts At Surfside Tower Collapse
- Balenciaga Unveils ‘Stiletto Crocs’